Eye health is very important for everyone. Here are a few reasons why you should keep up with your eye exams:
- Ensure You Can See – There are hundreds of people walking around who do not realize that they need glasses. Keeping up with your yearly eye exams allows you to know more about your vision and ensure that you can see everything that is going on around you.
- Improve Your Abilities – Driving, playing sports, and learning are all related to good eye health. When you can see properly, you have the ability to do all of these things without any issues. It is essential that you keep up with your eye exams if you want to live a comfortable and happy life.
- Spot Diseases – In addition to helping you to see clearly, an eye exam can help doctors find signs of health problems like high cholesterol, diabetes, brain tumors, and liver diseases, as well as eye issues like cataracts and glaucoma. A regular exam should be part of your yearly overall personal care process.
As a medical professional, you know you need quality equipment to provide excellent eye care services. You can count on the team at Servi-Stat, LLC, to provide you with excellent new and used optometry equipment.
Glasses are an expensive investment and vital for all people with vision issues. We have put together a list of three reasons why everyone should get new glasses:
- Chronic Headaches – Did you know that one of the leading reasons people have chronic headaches is that they need glasses? It does not matter if your vision seems fine, people who get regular headaches – including migraines – should have their vision checked to ensure that it is not the reason why the headaches are occurring.
- Scratched Lenses – Scratching your lenses is awful. No matter where you look, you are going to have to have a little scratch in your eyes, causing your vision to shift and making you strain to see. The moment you have scratched your lenses is the moment you should get new glasses.
- Old Glasses – How long have you had your glasses? Even if your prescription has not changed, you should invest in new glasses. It is likely that you are missing out on exciting innovations like UV protection and glare reduction.
The team at Servi-Stat, LLC, wants to help you improve your office. In addition to offering new and used optometry equipment, our company provides dependable optical equipment repair services.
Taking good care of your patients is very important to any medical professional. The team at Servi-Stat, LLC, is ready to help. Here is some excellent advice to help you improve your patient experience:
- Talk to Your Patients – The easiest way to cater to your patients is to speak with them about their needs to ensure that they are happy with their experience. With the right rapport, your patients will have no problem telling you what they like and dislike when seen by you or a member of your team.
- Offer Post-Care Surveys – Some patients have trouble speaking their mind in person, so you can provide them with the opportunity to fill out a survey after they have been to their appointment. In this survey, you can allow a spot for comments, allowing patients to provide you with their real thoughts.
- Listen to Your Patients – After your patients have told you what they liked and disliked about their experience, take this information and do what you can to better their experience. Start with the most significant opportunities and the simple changes.
Update and improve your office today with ophthalmic equipment from our business. We are proud to offer a wide array of new and pre-owned equipment for your business needs.
Enhancing the patient experience is vital for any doctor. In addition to providing you with quality equipment, our business wants you to make your patients happy. We have put together a few tips to make your patients comfortable while they are in the waiting room:
- Comfortable Chairs – Whether they are coming for a checkup or are being seen for something a bit more serious, it is essential that your patients have a comfortable place to sit while waiting. Stress tends to be up in any waiting room situation, so you should invest in nice chairs to keep them as stress-free as possible.
- Good Reading Material – How many times have you found yourself sitting in a waiting room and picked up a magazine from five years ago? Making sure that you have a few modern magazine and books in your waiting room is a great way to improve the patient experience. Additionally, you should consider carrying relevant information about the services you provide.
- Entertainment Options – Offering great entertainment options in your office is a wonderful way to keep your patients calm and occupied. You should consider investing in a streaming device for your TV and playing something interesting that your patients may not see on regular television.
Rest assured that your entire office is as comfortable as possible when you invest in optometry equipment from Servi-Stat, LLC. Our business is proud to provide you with both new and pre-owned equipment for your office, as well as equipment maintenance and repair services.
Invest in high-end ophthalmic equipment when you come to Servi-Stat, LLC. Our business provides both new and pre-owned options, as well as repair services. Here are some great reasons why you should update the equipment in your office:
- Adhere to Modern Practices – When was the last time you updated the equipment in your office? If it has been a while, then you may be missing out on modern pieces that can make your job easier. We offer new and refurbished selections for your needs.
- Accurately Care for Your Patients – Is your current equipment not working as accurately as possible? We know that sometimes a piece of ophthalmic equipment does not work correctly. Update or repair your equipment to ensure you can provide the best care possible.
- Impress Your Patients – Many patients enjoy knowing the fact that you are using state-of-the-art equipment when you are assisting them. When an established patient comes into your office for a checkup, they will be pleased to see updated and new equipment.
Our business is located in Largo, Florida, but we are proud to serve offices throughout the country. Contact our company today to receive more information about updating or repairing the equipment in your office.
Count on the team at Servi-Stat, LLC, when you are searching for new optometry and ophthalmic equipment. Whether you are searching for a new ophthalmic chair or are in the market for LED slit lamps, you can rest assured that our business will provide you with high-end selections for your needs.
Shopping for new equipment from our business is smart because we have been serving doctors all over the country for more than 20 years. Because we have so much experience, you can rest assured that you are receiving the best equipment available at a price that will fit your budget. Once you place an order with our business, you will receive professional delivery, installation, and calibration services at no additional cost. It is essential that your equipment is installed and working correctly at all times, so you can count on our team to assist you and answer any questions you may have about our products and services.
Contact our business today at (727) 580-9865 for more information about our new optometry and ophthalmic equipment. Our company is based in Largo, FL, but we offer equipment to medical professionals all over the country. We are happy to help you with phoropters, stands, and ophthalmoscopes for your office.
Invest in your existing optical and ophthalmic equipment when you come to Servi-Stat, LLC, for repair services. Our team of specialists is known for providing reliable services that will not break the bank.
We provide a vast array of maintenance and repair services. When you are seeking someone to clean your phoropters or ensure your Tono-Pen is working efficiently, you can come to us. Additionally, our team is available to refurbish your office chairs, making them look new again. We even eliminate cracks and tears in the upholstery.
Because our team has years of experience repairing and selling pre-owned equipment, you can rest assured that we each repair will be completed to factory specifications. In addition to making sure your item is repaired, our team also calibrates it to ensure it is in perfect order once it comes back to you.
It does not matter if you are located near us in Largo, FL, or run a practice that is in the Pacific Northwest, we can assist you. All you have to do is ship your equipment to us. We will send it back to you in working order. Contact us today at (727) 580-9865 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our optical equipment repair services.
Optometry is a significant medical field. For hundreds of years, researchers and doctors have been finding ways to help people see properly. The team at Servi-Stat, LLC, has put together a small look at the history of optometry.
The early history is a little blurry. About 1,000 years ago, early researchers in China and Venice were using lenses as a way to correct vision. In 1267, philosopher Roger Bacon wrote about eyesight in his work Opus Majus, which was inspired by Arab scholar Ibn al-Haytham’s work Book of Optics. In this text, Bacon wrote about the use of lenses for people who had vision problems. Scientist Johannes Kepler wrote Astronomiae Pars Optica in 1604, which is typically cited as the beginning of modern optometry. The work he did lead to the establishment of England’s first spectacle makers in 1629.
After this, there was a wide array of progressions. 1784 is the year that Benjamin Franklin invented split bifocal lenses. In 1864, F.C. Donders established the principles of prescription. By 1888, the first contact lenses were created. Once we reached 1921, the US began to protect and regulate the field of optometry, making further developments that have led to modern optometry techniques.
Are you the owner of genuinely historic optometry equipment? Our team is proud to provide you with new and pre-owned ophthalmic equipment for your needs.
Shopping for quality new and used equipment for your practice starts with the help of the team at Servi-Stat.com. Our business is your online source for new and used equipment, including ophthalmic chair selections. Here are some great reasons to purchase a new or pre-owned chair from our business:
- Great Selections – Our owner has been working with this equipment for many years, so we know what you are looking for when you come to us. We carry used chairs that are made to improve your patient experience, as well as new options that are easy for medical professionals to use.
- New Upholstery – Make sure that your chair matches the existing design of your practice with our upholstery services. Whenever we buy pre-owned equipment, our business reupholsters it to ensure that it works for your needs and looks nice. In addition to chairs, we also work with stands and stools.
- Warranties Available – When you purchase our used equipment, you will receive either a six-month or one-year warranty. For your peace of mind, every chair we sell is restored to factory specifications and calibrated before it is sent to you.
Rely on the team at Servi-Stat, LLC, when you are seeking new and used optometry and ophthalmic equipment. Our business is dedicated to providing you with quality products at a price that will not break the bank.
Have you recently purchased new equipment for your business? If so, you are most likely sitting on a wide array of old equipment. Instead of tossing it in a storage space or letting it go for pennies on the dollar, you can sell your old optometry and ophthalmic equipment. The team at Servi-Stat, LLC, is ready to make you an offer on chairs, stands, stools, and more.
When you sell your equipment to us, we take the old pieces and repair the pieces to ensure that they meet factory specifications. This process ensures that everyone who works with us receives a “like new” piece of equipment. Our business is interested in all of your equipment, including slit lamps, standard projectors, retina cameras, and tonometers. Once the pieces are repaired, we offer a full six-month warranty, as well as a one-year warranty for particular makes and models.
Sell your equipment to our business today. As one of the leading sellers of pre-owned ophthalmic equipment, we need doctors like you to sell their equipment to our company. You can give us a call at our office at (727) 580-9865 to speak with us directly or send an email to email@example.com for additional information. We will get back to you as soon as possible.